Part-time hours: 10 – 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
About Creative Partner
We are a digital marketing studio based in Toronto, focused on partnering with businesses to go further faster. We take a human centric approach to marketing with an emphasis on helping growing businesses, corporations and nonprofits achieve their goals.
This is a great opportunity for a talented and inspiring marketer with strong administrative and project management skills to be a part of an up and coming marketing agency.
The Marketing Operations Administrator is responsible for client and project management including the implementation, management, and optimization of marketing campaigns and projects. A key focus of the role is delivering projects on time, and managing content strategies that will lead to reaching marketing objectives for all agency clients.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience in a variety of digital mediums, is great at following directions and contributing ideas.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Client management
- Writing marketing briefs
- Scheduling meetings
- Execute brand / asset presentation
- Communicate with contract designers and developers
- Marketing research
- Content Writing
- Caption and Hashtag writing
- Social media planning & scheduling
- Analytics tracking for Creative Partner
- Creative Partner website maintenance using WordPress
- College Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing Communications or similar OR
- 2 years experience in marketing or related field.
- Clear understanding of and proficiency in Adobe CC, G Suite and all social media channels
- Hard worker and detail oriented
- Contribute as a proactive team member
- Able to take initiative and solve problems
- Able to receive and process constructive criticism
- Able to communicate clear and concise instructions and feedback
- Flexible hours and competitive compensation
- Work from home
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Potential to become full-time
- Be a part of an open minded team that promotes personal and professional growth
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with ‘Marketing Operations Administrator’ as the subject line.